Digital transformation doesn't happen overnight and organizations must first overcome their resistance to change and tendency to strict structures that lead to siloed teams. The path to true transformation may be a bumpy one, but those who take the time and consider the following will be rewarded.
- Solutions that don't change the way your users work allowing them to be productive in a more consistent and collaborative manner over time.
- Integrating systems into a single view.
- Automating as many processes as you can.
- Ensuring you’re collecting data and analyzing it to improve business metrics and make decisions faster.
- Becoming more transparent, sharing information across teams and avoiding siloed insights.
- Breaking projects into smaller, experimental chunks with rapid feedback cycles, so that failure is a learning opportunity and doesn’t jeopardize entire projects.
Whether it's staying ahead of the competition or delivering innovation faster it's important to have clear goals that will help shape the actions that need to be taken.